Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience
Please know that we understand your feelings and how frustrating must it be to not able to log in after several times of trying with no success. We sincerely apologize.
For log in issues, it is very important that you read all throughout this message and follow the instructions given. We need your cooperation for us to be able to help you. The log in issues that we previously encountered was long been fixed by our technical team and only very few now are still getting log in issues and that is because of some browser settings that are not enabled such as enabling a cookie.
Please try and login with your email address instead of your usual username. We have phased out the old usernames and everything is now tied up to your email address.
If you can't remember your password, you can generate a new password using the "forgot password" function that you will find on the login page.
The reset password option does work, the problem is usually caused by panelists resetting the password more than once instead of waiting to receive the email after the first reset request, this means that you get out-of sync. Our advice is that, you should reset the password once and wait to receive an email.
Also, when you copy/paste the password make sure that you are not copying the empty space in the password.
May I also suggest that you clear your Chrome browser's cache and cookies? This may also help the issue.
Sometimes there is an issue with browser cookies wherein you need to use a browser that allow browser cookies (like Chrome). If you are already using Google Chrome and you still encounter the same problem, you may first want to clear the cache and cookies stored in your computer by going to your browser's history. Don't worry these are not computer viruses.
You may find more information about browser cookies here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
If you are unfamiliar about how to delete cache and cookies on a Google Chrome browser, please follow instructions below. Please remember that this procedure can or may also delete some files in your browser history.:
- Go to chrome://history/
- Click "Clear Browsing Data" button and it will direct you to a small box containing options that you may want to be cleared. In this case, we will be deleting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files".
- Uncheck all checked boxes if there are any..
- Click the box beside "Cookies and other site and plug-in data".
- Click the box beside "Cached images and files".
- Choose "the beginning of time" or "from an hour ago", depends on your preference; from the drop-down menu of "Obliterate the following items from:"
- Click "clear browsing data".
- After completing all of the above instructions, please try and proceed to log in to the website with your email address as the username and the assigned password.
Also, please ensure of the following:
- Please make sure your cookies have been enabled.
- Please make sure that you have enabled popups, have the latest version of Flash Media Player downloaded.
- Please do not take the survey from a device, such as a smartphone or tablet, that doesn’t support Flash Media.
It is important that you allow cookies and not blocked it. For instructions, please follow steps below:
This is for Chrome..
- Open a new tab
- On the upper right hand corner, you will see 3 horizontal lines. Click that.
- A drop down menu will appear, look for Settings and click.
- It will then direct you to a new page. On the bottom, find Show advanced settings... Click on that, please.
- Find "Privacy"
- Under "Privacy," click on Content Settings
- Then you will see Cookies.
- Make sure that you have selected: Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- And UNCHECK block third-party cookies and site data
You can use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Explorer, etc. Just ensure that you are allowing/enabling cookies.
Please try to use Google Chrome and if you are still having log in issues and you have Safari, please give another try on Safari. You just need to find the browser that enable a cookie as a default. You can as well try on Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. We have other panelist before who was able to log in by using the Opera browser.
This is usually has got to do with a Cookie settings in a browser in order for one to be able to log in.
With this regards, I may have to ask you to please try again and let me know how it went. If you are getting the same result, please let us know so we can further investigate.
Thank you - and please let us know if you still have problems logging into your account.
I hope this helps.
You may find more useful tips in our FAQs section (Frequently Asked Questions): https://mediaaid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
If you need further assistance or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to send us another e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continuous support and have a great day!
Rose Winjoy Putian,
Customer and Client Care Manager
MEDIAAID WEBSITE SUPPORTBlegedamsvej 28 D DK-2200 Copenhagen N