An error can occur on a survey for a couple of reasons.
- If cookies are not enabled on your browser, at the end of the survey you will not be recognized as a respondent and will receive a time out. Please make sure your cookies have been enabled.
- If you leave the survey open for an extended amount of time, the browser session will expire and you will be timed out from the survey.
- If you navigate away from the survey, you will be timed out and not be able to finish the survey.
- If you are not using a supported browser, have not enabled popups, do not have the latest version of Flash Media Player downloaded, you will be timed out and not able to complete the survey.
- If you have taken the survey from a device, such as a smartphone or tablet, that doesn’t support Flash Media you will be timed out and unable to complete the study.
Whenever you are timed out from a survey, you will not be able to access it again. A new link cannot be sent and the survey cannot be reset.